Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Thank You Mitch!!!

It is soooooo nice to leave home and not have to worry about anything. Living in a neighborhood where you know everyone and they know you is such a comfort. Having your neighbors help watch your house and make sure that everything is ok truly puts your mind at ease when you are on vacation.

I just asked Mitch for one little favor. Since my house is being painted while I am gone, he volunteered to send me pictures of its progress. It did make me a little nervous when I got a voicemail from Peter saying, boy is your house dark. But I just took a deep breath and said to myself that all green is good. The colors I picked were two different shades of green. So I was excited to get an email from Mitch tonight with a picture attached of my house.

Thanks Mitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home