Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wayward Cellphone Returns

Jewel rescued my phone from Fawcett today & yes, I left it in a bathroom. I have this habit of unclipping it from my pocket and leaving it as far away from the water source as possible (because of the unfortunate demise of a previous phone). Then I leave the bathroom without a thought or a care. Luckily, since Katie's face appears when you open it up, it always comes back to me.

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

At least I'm consistent. When I lose something I know exactly where it is, too bad everyone can't say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home