Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Hello Ashland

Here we are, back in Ashland. Hmmmmm, seems just like a month ago that we were here ... maybe because we were here a month ago. As you can see, Katie is all moved into her dorm/apartment. She has decorate in the style of chaos in a small space, or why put away when you can pile. Just kidding Katie (luckily her apartment doesn't have internet yet, so she won't be mad at me for that last crack until I am safely back in Tacoma). To be fair I took these pictures right after she had unloaded her car.



Cool armoire ... but no handles or pulls to open it. Rob, you need to get on that asap! The bed frame & desk are also made out of a nice wood, not your standard dorm metal and particle board furnishings.



So far I have met 2 of her 3 roommates. All 3 are transfer students. Cassie is a pysch major and cheerleader. I can't remember Meredith's major, but I know that when she gets stressed, she cleans. I haven't met Meagan yet, but I think that when Katie talked to her, she is a big Colin Firth fan and loves the 5 hour & 10 minute version of Pride & Prejudice. Katie will correct me if I am wrong.

1 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 12:16 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Katie has a BIG Room. Now how did she get that? We should all go and visit her one weekend. I only have driven pass Ashton Oregon. I think I have anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home