Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ebbing slowly to goal

I don't blog much about losing these last 20 lbs, but it's not 20 anymore. Today at Weight Watchers I realized I am now a mere 5 lbs away from the default weight on the elliptical trainers at the Y. I am looking forward to the day when it that number pops up & I don't have to add anything to it (will be even more fun when I start subtracting). That puts me 9 lbs from my Weight Watchers goal and 15 lbs from my own personal goal.

So I have recommitted myself once again and plan on living the life of a Weight Watchers saint until I get rid of these pesky pounds and enter into, for once & for all, maintenance. I am thinking that if I am very, very good, I will be on track to have hit all of my goals by Christmas. It's been a long, strange trip since I embarked on this odessy 2 1/2 years ago. After it's all gone I still plan on hitting the Weight Watchers scale once a week to make sure that it never creeps back on again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home