Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Back to Knittin'


doll bag
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

I feel like I should make a knitting confession, "Forgive me knitters for I have sinned, It has been more than a month since my last finished project." I have been working on this doll which also doubles as a purse for a month now. The dress part went really quick, so I thought that it would be done in no time. But all of the little stuff took forever. When I finally read the project description, it stated that it is a great project for people who like to do finishing work. Not so sure that I am one of those people. I think if I ever attempt another one, since I have probably enough yarn to make 4, it should go alot quicker. I do really like it now that it's done.

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

if you untie the blue neckbow, the collar opens up and the dress is empty and sewn together like a bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home