Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger. I have gone a whole week without blogging, for shame. Truth be told, it has been a long week, with some very bad news. The Queen, our favorite principal, was reassigned and will be leaving our school. Don't get me start on how I feel about our school district. Suffice to say that myself and my colleagues have been walking around like zombies for the past couple of days. Change is enevitable, change is good, blah, blah, blah. It's hard when you work with incredible people in a great environment, to watch it all disappear and know that things will never be the same. I am usually really excited about the last day of school, but today, I'm just sad.

Anyway, Katie & I are headed to California this afternoon & we'll be back on Monday. I will have pictures and stories to share about our adventures.

2 Comments:

At 6/17/2005 7:53 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Sometimes change just plain sucks. Especially when it's unexpected bad news. Doesn't leave you any time to adjust. Hang on little tomato.

 
At 6/17/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh Sandy I am so sorry to hear about the Queen. You know things happen that you just can't control. But everything will be ok. Keep your chin up and know that you have a LOT of friends that care about you and katie. Oh, by the way, LOVE the "Dog Clock" on your web site. Now I wonder where you could of gotten that Idea from????
Take care and hang in there.
Tracy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home