Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, June 20, 2005

the Frieds


the Frieds
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

Believe it or not, all of these people are related to me. My cousins Sharon and Ken took on the important task of throwing their parents a 50th anniversary party. They even saw fit to invite me, the prodigal cousin who hasn't been seen for the past, ohhhhh, has it been 18 years??? Well, I couldn't resist, so Katie and I flew to Arroyo Grande, California (just done the road from Santa Maria, aka Michael Jacksonville), this past weekend. My cousin Ken and his wife Sally Mae, the expert party throwers, took great care of us all weekend in their fabulous log home. We partied with Aunts and Uncles we haven't seen in years and cousins that we had never met. It was great. Katie and I can't wait until we go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home