Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Aunt Pat & Uncle Ron


Aunt Pat & Uncle Ron
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

A few more pictures from our trip to California. Some of my earliest family memories include Aunt Pat and Uncle Ron. I remember sitting in their backyard, taking turns cranking the ice cream maker in anticipation of the world's best peach ice cream. Aunt Pat makes the best iced tea and taught me her secrets when I was about 12. Uncle Ron is the "baby" of my Mom's family. He has a great sense of humor and would tease me when I was little. Katie is totally taken with Uncle Ron. She especially likes how with a phrase and a smile he renders me completely silent and my only response is to turn red. Gotta love family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home