Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Helllllllloooooooo, anybody home?

True confessions. Really the only reason that I made this trek was to meet Margaret's friend,Heather. Heather is a famous knitting blogger known even to theYarn Harlot. Though we have never met in real time, we are kindred spirits. Heather is a teacher, a knitter, a fan of Wicked and her favorite color is green (need I say more?). So I took this as a perfect excuse to travel 2,388 miles just to meet Heather.



So here I knit, standing all alone on Heather's front stoop. I wonder where oh where can she be?????


4 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 9:16 AM, Blogger Arctic Knitter said...

Yeah! Good to see the flowers are in bloom. :0) Don't you fret; I know we'll end up in the same city yet. Hope you enjoyed Rebel Ridge & that Joulee showed you a good time. 'Famous' knitting blogger - you are too kind!

 
At 7/23/2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Arctic Knitter said...

BTW - I'm on page 284... good to know I'm keeping pace w/Margaret. Tell her I love the pajamas! :0)

 
At 7/23/2007 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys:
I just read through about two weeks of blogging ... WOW! I'm worn out. Sounds like your trip has been marvelous. I hope the fun continues in Chi-town. We leave for the Great Hawkeye State next Monday ... Don't fret, Mitchy will be here to mind the 'hood and monitor your painting project!
Mary

 
At 7/23/2007 3:57 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh my god. Robert and I just laughed out loud. That was so funny. Robert saw your blog first, then he started laughing. I came over to the lap top and i started reading then Robert hit the WHERE button, and I was off laughing. Robert said would it be great if we could jump on a plan and knock on your door with food in hand and say "Where the hell is Sandy?"
You are one crazy lady. That's why we get along so well.
Keep having fun.
Tracy and Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home