Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Katie's Home!!!

Nope, this isn't Katie. This is a new neighbor who wandered into my yard early this morning. Doug called me at 7:45am as I was arriving at work after this rooster woke him up from my front yard. When I got home at 3:30, the rooster was still strolling around my lawn. Wonder if he can crow loud enough to wake up Katie, we will see.



Here's Katie. At least this is all of the stuff that she schlepped out of her car and dumped in our entry way. It's so fabulous to have her home, not sure if I am as excited to have her stuff. Oh well, if she leaves it there long enough, the dogs will just drag it out to the backyard and take care of it in their own special way. Welcome home Katie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home