Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Our Christmas Photo Studio

Our house became a photo studio for the Lanz clan. Sarah and I are good buddies from my old school. She asked if she could bring the family over to take their annual Christmas pictures. Sure, no problem. It also pushed me to get the house all decorated, so glad that job is over.



Presenting Mark, Sarah, Zach, PJ & Adrianna Lanz aren't they cute. Don't they look great. Even Zach, he has that dreaded High School disease ... "that don't make me take a picture with my family". So don't tell him that this picture is on the worldwide web where even people in Lithuania can see him in a family picture.



Another person with a bad camera allergy is Rob. It is torture for him to behave and take a serious picture. But I made him (since it was holiday picture day at my house) stand still and take a picture with his friend Anne (not sure if it's spelled with an "e" or not, so forgive me if I got it wrong)who was visiting this weekend from Chicago. See Rob, it didn't kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home