Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Take a close look!



Here it is, Santa's wrapping room. Take a close look Katie, it's all right there. Well almost. Still have a few gifts being shipped from "Harold's House of Happiness and Liquidation". Kidding (you hope). So my plan was to finish all of my shopping on Saturday & wrap until my fingers bled on Sunday. Here is a quick before picture of Santa's workshop. I got it almost all done. I was a bit distracted by the Annual Holiday Open House at Mitch & Mary's. I think every resident of the Northend of Tacoma turns out to this extravaganza. The food is great & can sabatoge any sensible diet, but I resisted, mostly. It's great to catch up with old friends & get the nickel tour of Mitch & Mary's house. They have done some amazing things (check out the master bath the next time you get in their front door).

Anyway, I expect to have the wrapping, mailing all done by tomorrow night. Then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Because Katie will be home on Friday, wooooo hoooooo!!!! Her 20th birthday is on Saturday & we have a fun Mom & daughter day planned. Can't wait to see my girl! So, Katie, if you are reading this, here is a message from your old, naggy Mom, drive safe and be home soon! Mule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home