Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Good-bye Teenager

I just realized, on Saturday when Katie turns 20, she will no longer be a teenager (some days it takes me longer to get the incredibly obvious). So I thought that I would take this opportunity to share a few of my favorite pictures of those bygone teenage moments (and the fact this will drive Katie crazy, a mere bonus). My original evil plan was to do a whole retrospective on Katie's whole life, but blogger won't load the scanned pictures from childhood. So no naked bathtime pics, or middle school crazy hair day pic, or riding a llama in a pink cowboy hat (sad). If you want to see those cherished memories, just come on by, I'll whip out the "Katie DVD" and we'll watch her on the BIG screen!

So remember with me, the teen years ...

Our Katie the snow bunny


Retro Katie as a fabulous flapper for the senior prom


Katie & Trina for Katie's final performance at SOTA. I remember as a sophomore Katie begging me to write her a note so she didn't have to take dance as PE. 3 years later she chose dance as her medium as her senior project. PS, she was wonderful.


Katie, you're not in Kansas anymore


Katie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home