Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A Little More Shopping


condoms r us
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

Just thought I would add in this little picture from our shopping spree. If you can't read the signs, this would be the girls standing in front of a famous Pike Place Market Institution, "Rubber Rainbow Condoms". You know it's a proud day when a Mom gets the priviledge to go condom shopping with her daughter and her friends. Such a special moment should rate a page in the baby book, but alas, Hallmark didn't see fit to add it. Oh well. I did get some choice pictures inside the prophylactic emporium, but this is the only "G" rated one of the bunch.

The girls left for college early this afternoon. I will miss them, they were so much fun to spend time with. And Katie woke me up with a fabulous boquet of flowers that she designed herself, a beautiful pair of green earrings, a balloon & a card. It was the perfect start of my day.

Have I mentioned that Katie is my most favorite person on the planet. And I feel truly blessed that she has shared her 19+ years with me so generously. Ankles don't lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home