Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Postcard from Tacoma

For those of you who may not be aware, I have a very talented group of neighbors, many of which can be seen in the video below. Their contribution to this year's 72 hour Film Festival. It's an award winner grabbing the prize of "Audience Choice" at this year's festival. Who cares what the critics think when you are loved and adored by the masses. And by the way, if you haven't been lately, we'd love for you to come and visit us in Tacoma.

3 Comments:

At 5/13/2007 1:31 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Sandy, I just love the Video. I have to put it on my web site.
Tracy

 
At 5/14/2007 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted that!!! I hadn't seen it yet, but had heard about it and it's hilarious. Thank You!!!

 
At 5/15/2007 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy: I just dropped by your blog to see what was new. Your friends are nuts...And I love it !!! The video was great. Can't wait to show Sharon.
Later
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home