Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I forgot to mention ...

The only good thing about waiting for the train on Friday was that I finished my Blue Moon Socks. This colorway is Thistle. I am really proud of how they turned out, boo boos and all.



And they are oh so comfy. I may become a sock knitter, so watch out.



Here I go on the next pair. Katie picked out this yarn at Tricoter, named appropriately Puck's Mischief.

2 Comments:

At 4/15/2007 6:45 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Sandy Love the bit on the lady that just could not STOP knitting? Are you trying to tell all of us something?? Too Funny. Love the socks you did. Robert said "Where is my pair?" I told him you were wearing his pair. hahha. Take care little lady. One of this weekends, Robert and I are going to go up to Chicago for like a 4day 3 night advanture. I hope we can find Rob and his OLD LADY to show us around. hhahah
Tracy, Robert and yes the Cat from HELL Morgan.

 
At 4/17/2007 8:20 PM, Blogger Mags said...

Those socks are absolutely fabulous! Just like their creator! Glad to hear that you are becoming a sock knitter - socks are fun! I have to finish a blanket (sigh), but I finished the knitting of my bag - just need to felt the sucker! I also am starting that Fair Isle hat, we'll see how that goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home