Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Something Wicked!

Peter & Tom are in NYC! I was wondering if they were having a good time, when my phone started ringing. I answered the phone, but no one said hi. Just a lot of noise. And then I heard it. "Good News! She's dead. The Wickedest Witch there ever was ..." It was the opening song to Wicked! Tom and Peter were sitting in the Gershwin Theater on Broadway watching Wicked. And they called me to share. It made me alllllllll misty. It totally made my day!



This is the picture that Tom took with his cell phone and sent to me of Peter on Broadway with our favorite Wicked poster. Sigh. They had a great time. BTW they saw "The Producers" yesterday and "Avenue Q" tonight. They are having a great time. Tomorrow they will be singing at Carnagie Hall. It's good to have stars in the neighborhood.

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2007 6:05 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh, Sandy they are so Lucky. Robert and I are going to go somewhere again. Where, and When, who knows...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home