Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Workout King!!!!

I have been trying to get this picture for weeks. Paul has been rumored to be a YMCA member since January. He even claimed to be there at 6 o'clock in the morning. When I go to the Y, I am there at 5am but have to leave just before 6 to make it to work on time. So I have been packing my camera in my gym bag just hoping to get a glimpse of this event. I knew the skeptical Alaskans wouldn't believe it without photographic proof. Once I saw Paul as I was leaving and he was arriving, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I caught him in the act. Today, since I am on spring break, I asked Paul if he wanted to carpool to the Y. He agreed and I sprang into action. So here is the picture you have all been waiting for.



Paul is Mr. YMCA these days. Liftin' weights, sweatin' on the elliptical trainer. And all before the light of day. You rock Paul!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home