Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Postcards from Katie

I have the best little girl in the whole wide world!



I got home from the airport, a little sad. No Katie to talk to or share with. She hasn't called since Sunday, sigh. I miss her. And what was waiting for me? 5 postcards from Katie (& 1 from my Hawaiian daughter, Jenny). She wrote me on the plane, during the layover in Frankfurt, in London & Paris. Can't wait to get the next postcard, phone call and can't wait to pick her up from the airport and bring her home!

$10 says she'll call me from Italy just to rub it in that she's there and I'm not. Sheesh!

BTW Katie, on the Frankfurt postcard it said, "Wirst du in Frankfurt empfangen!" which translates to "You are received in Frankfurt!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home