Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Favorite Chicago Souvenir

So the first thing I found in Chicago was a yarn store. I fell in love with a green yarn (surprise) and a pattern and I started knitting. The owner of this yarn store asked if I had been to the button store around the corner. Well, if yarn is your drug of choice, buttons are the over the counter pills you pop when your trusted dealer is out of your drug of choice.

I went into this little button store and WOW what a selection. I kept looking and looking but nothing jumped out at me. Then it happened. I saw them. They jumped out at me and I had to have them. Aren't they the cutest little things that you have ever seen.



And a sneak peek at my new little green knitting project.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home