Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Alias at 5 AM

Hey Katie, did you know that Alias is on at 5 am on TNT. I know this because as I climbed onto the elliptical trainer at the Y this morning, I looked up at the TV and their was Sydney, Von & the whole gang. I immediately thought, I have to tell Katie about this because I am sure that if you knew this, it would be a good enough reason for you to start working out at the Y at 5 AM just like me. Like mother, like daughter, I always say. Not buying it, huh? Well it was a valiant effort you must admit. So if after hours and hours of studying, if you feel that you need a study break, remember, Alias is on TNT at 5 AM on Thursday mornings. And when you come home, if you ever want to watch Alias at the Y at 5 AM with me, I will save an elliptical trainer for you. I want to make sure that you know, no matter where I am, or how early it is, I am always thinking of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home