Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Waving with 2 hands!

Look at my new scarf! Isn't it marvelous!!!! I'm so excited that I'm waving with 2 hands!



Of course my fabulous knitting daughter Katie made it for me. Her first project & it turned out great. I wore it to school yesterday & got a ton of compliments on it. The best compliment was when one of my favorite students took it away from me. He loved the feel of it & it must have smelled good too (smelling things is a priority for him). And I had a hard time getting it back from him.

Not surprising is that this scarf goes amazing with all things green (must be the branch and leaf thing). Luckily that burst of nice weather that we had (sunshine & almost warmth) is gone again until July, so I will get a lot of opportunities to wear my new favorite scarf and brag about my most favorite person, Katie. Thanks again Katie, love the scarf & love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home