Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Break

It's the official middle of Spring Break. So one would think that I would be done with exactly half of my incredibly long tadu list.



That's what one might think & if one does think that, one would be woefully mistaken. OK, so I probably have the longest tadu list known to man. But it is based on sound research on exactly how much I could get done in just one day & now I have 9 whole days available to me. I can't tell you how many times, I feel overwhelmed in my life and I indulge in my favorite fantasy. It goes like this: You know, if I just played hooky from work for one day, I could get all caught up in all areas of my life. And then, not unlike Snow White, I would stroll through the rest of my natural life with Disney blue birds flittering around my head, chirping melodious tunes. Now this theory has never been tested because I am too much of a goody two shoes to ever play hooky. Maybe I could get through my list if I had two heads.



Probably not. I might be more successful if I had four heads. We'll go with that & I will let you know how it all turns out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home