Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Apologies

So sorry for the inconvience to all. I was off having a life when I should have been blogging. How thoughtless! How selfish!! How me, me, me!!! Begging your forgiveness here. I hope the following posting were worth the wait.

1 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 8:37 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Sandy, how dare you make us wait for your updates. Robert had to give me a drink just to calm me down. I was have some sort of fit, beause you had no updates....... Ok, I'm much better now...Thank you....
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home