Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Night Dinner


Well look who was waiting for me when I got home tonight! It's the infamous Derek. Just 7 days past his 2 month bday. I was working late (conference week at the Ol' Elementary school) and when I got home I had a house full eating around my dining room table. This is what happens when you give a key to the neighbors (alright, all the neighbors) in case of an emergency. Of course, they all consider it an emergency when I'm not home by 6 pm on a Monday night. I'm not complaing mind you. It is nice to have a house full of people and food and not have to play hostess. And did I mention that they all take turns doing dishes. Now, if I could only get them to fold laundry and organize my closets, I would have it made.


Anyway, Derek finally convinced his parents that they have no life & he needed to get out and socialize. Yeah.



He is quiet the "Thinker", don't ya think?



Ah, the family portrait. Aren't they sweet? Ric, Tiffany and their two kids, Derek & his brand new older brother, Chris.



Did I tell you that I took a class on Baby Sign Language? Ric and Tiffany couldn't make it so I picked up a book for them. As you can see, Derek is picking right up on signing. I believe this is the sign for "Quit taking pictures of me already!" OK Derek, I can take a hint.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cute baby!

 
At 3/25/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh Sandy he is so cute. I hope Ric and Tiff know I am only letting them borrow him for a little while. Then he's back home with me. That is until he starts to yell, then, well he will be back home with them...
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home