Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Free for Life!

Well I did it today. I slipped under my WW goal weight (still got 4 more lbs to hit my personal goal weight). So, if I stay a good girl (which I will), I will never have to pay to weigh in again. And my plan is to keep weighing in every week forever. Not gonna let those unconcious pounds creep on again.

Last month I bought a little black dress that I couldn't zip up. I told Katie when I could zip up the dress, I would take a picture in it and post it for her. But first, my favorite GREEN coat. I saw it in Ashland, but didn't have the courage to buy it until Katie and Jenny told me that I had to get it & you know how I do what I'm told when clothes buying is concerned. Don't they have great taste!



And now for the little black dress, Ta Da!

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Congrats on reaching your goal. You look fabulous!

 
At 11/15/2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD!!!!! You look wonderful. I'm so proud of you for working so hard. Every girl should look as hot as you!

 
At 11/15/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN. Sandy girl,,,, that dress has it going on.... You look very nice. That coat... I Love it. You are doing so well with your goals. I need to keep to mind. I have got to get back to spin class. Ever since I had to move to a new job, I have not been able to go do spin. I have to get use to doing the spin at home on my Trainer. Well any way thanks for telling Robert and I about the new hot restaurant in Tacoma. It was so good, I will have to go back. I may even try the ....Sweet Bread..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home