Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just for you, Katie!

Hmmmmmmm, what does it say on that itty bitty sign?




That's right Katie, it's Sal's in Philadelphia. Your all time most favorite italian restaurant in the whole wide world. Remember the fettucini alfredo??? Close your eyes, can you still taste it???? mmmmmmmmmmm So, how did I, your mom, get this up close picture of the front door of Sal's??? It's not a professional picture. Would you believe that I flew to Philadelphia for dinner last weekend and it has taken me this long to scrape up the courage to tell you? Is that the sound of you screaming profanities??? Well, no, I didn't go. But I know who did. And you know him too! It was Robert. When I heard that he would be in Philadelphia over the Halloween weekend, I told him about Sal's and demanded that he go. I also told him to take a picture so I could terrorize you with it. He is such a good boy, always doing what he is told. The good news is is that he went. The bad news is very, very bad. So the very, very bad news is that he said Sal's has changed management and it isn't as good as we remembered. Sad news. But we were there when it was great, and it was GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home