Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Is it June yet?

I knew today would be a long day when I awoke at 3:15 and decided that going over all of the things I need to get done in the next 3 days was muuuuuuch more productive than wasting my time sleeping. Duh!

Wednesday is my favorite spin day because Beth is my favorite spin teacher. Alas, she was sick and we were left with no teacher. Luckily, one brave class member took over and rode our butts off. Tracy, if you are reading this, imagine doing a set of 4 spin ups then looking up to see that there is still 25 minutes left of class, how is that possible? Obviously it wasn't a Monday.

So now it's off to tackle my tadu list, go to work, volleyball after work til 4, pick up a rug at the cleaners on my way home to feed the dogs and then back to school for literacy night from 5:30-7:30. Anyone jealous of my glamorous life?

2 Comments:

At 5/15/2005 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sandy I sure do miss Beth. When you see her next time tell her so. I wish I was in class to do all the spin ups. Then with the 25 min left in class we would do standing hills. If it was Walters class, it would be 25 min just to recover. Got to love those Mondays.
Tracy :)
6:51am May 15th, 2005

 
At 5/15/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Can't tell you how much I miss you in class too. No one in the back to sing or snicker with. When school's out, I may just change my schedule around so we can be a thorn in Paul's side in the afternoon. We'll turn the heads of those snooty afternoon riders!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home