Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sweater # 2


Sweater # 2
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

In the beginning, there was yarn, and yarn was good. And then Sandy said, let there be sweater, and now there's this. These mitered squares will be on the bottom of the back (so I won't have to look at them). I am working on the front set now & hope they will be an improvement. They will all eventually grow up to be a sweater, the main color is green, surprise. Hoping that the wearing out party will be June 1.

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 4:52 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hello, Whitewater rafting is one of my favorite things to do, count me in. When will you be in town? I am picking up Katie from Ashland June 9 & 10. ttfn

 
At 4/29/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Sandy...bad news. Really bad news. I just found a major mistake in the pattern sizing. I thought mine was turning out awfully small. I'm knitting to gauge...and it's gonna be 32". That'll never work. Yours will be 37". I'll call Cascade today and find out what's going on. They should never have released this pattern without testing it first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home