Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Happy Friday to Me!!!!

I know it is Tuesday for the rest of you, but it's Friday for me. After work today I will be whizzing up to Blahvue (Bellevue) for a 3 day Early Childhood conference. I will be taking workshops on working with autistic preschoolers. I may be making a job change next fall and returning to the world of 3, 4 & 5 year olds. But with public education these days, you just never know what will be available and what won't.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to enjoying new ideas, a nice hotel and eating out (but still being good). I may even get some serious progress on the sweater that I'm knitting. The dogs are excited that Rachel will be dog sitting. Out of everyone that they know, they think that she smells best.

And speaking of dogs, I got an email last night from "Cowbelly", the Fremont Photographer who took the kids pictures a couple of weeks ago. It looks like she will be sending me proofs of their photo shoot on Thursday. As soon I get the pictures, I will share. I can't wait to see how they turned out!

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 7:52 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Guess that means we won't be knitting together for a while. Poot. But I'll try and at least make a feeble start on my summer sweater. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home