Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Another Sunny Day

After the fog lifted it turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. It reminds me how much I am looking forward to the summer. I am ready.

Though it doesn't look like I will be seeing a lot of Pink Martini this summer. I guess their March tour of Europe was a great success. It looks like they will be going back to France in July and October. I hope they don't forget that they all live in Portland and they need to spend more time at home then on the road. I am guessing that Hang on Little Tomato is a big hit in France. All the more reason to stay at home and work on Album #3, which should be titled "Eugene". Release date 2006 ... 2007 at the very latest! Just a thought.

I am getting no where fast on the sweater I am knitting. That June 1st completion date is looking like it is in jeopardy. It's all that weaving in of the different colored tails. Hopefully, I will get reinvigorated this weekend. Wish me luck.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2005 8:21 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Come on....you can do it. We have to finish so we can be stylin' in our matching tops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home