Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Yoga & Pink Martini

A wonderful Saturday, all the way around. My wonderful Yoga Instructor, Christine, started class by saying that the music was for me. And then Amado Mio filled the room. I knew it was going to be a great day. Yoga and Pink Martini. And not just one song on a home burned cd, but Sympatique in it's glorious entirety. How could the day be anything but great?

A day with the girls! Yoga was followed by breakfast with Jessica and Michelle, coffee with Tanya and a whole afternoon of knitting with Roxi. I started a new sweater #2. The first sweater #2 pattern had issues that Roxi discovered ( I have a good knitting guru). And I like this new project a lot better (pictures will be forth coming).

When I got home I was treated to a great chat with Katie. She blogged like crazy today, posting pictures left and right. I'm glad to see that she is having fun hanging out in Blogville. Her best friend Lisha has joined the blog world too. Too fun. Somedays I just love technology.

What a good day! It truly is the ordinary moments that can make an extraordinary day.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home