Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hot & Spicy Recovery

Finally, I can say my mouth is no longer burning from dinner last night. Yeowlza, Hot & Spicy Monday night dinner was a 5 alarm experience. Ouch. But I think I have found the ultimate diet solution: Ric & Tiffany's jerk sauce. Oh the pain. My mouth hurt. The chicken was good, but my mouth was in too much pain to take another bite. Talk about portion control. What an easy diet to follow. Jerk Sauce on everything. 3 bites & I am done. Doesn't matter if I think I am still hungry, there is no way another bite is going into my mouth.

Tonight we went to Tom's first solo recital. It was wonderful. Tom put a lot of time and energy into learning some very tough music & it really paid off. Tom, your singing was beautiful (and you didn't look too bad in that tux either). Thank you for inviting us. Next time, for your french selection, may I reccommend a little pink martini??? Just a suggestion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home