Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

boys will be boys?


nunsense
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

I spent Friday night with the girls, so I thought it was only fair that I spent Saturday night with the boys. The secret to happiness is a well balanced life! Thanks to Tracy & Robert, I was invited to the Birthday party of the Emporess of Tacoma (that's "her" in the middle with the nuns habit on). She is the Reigning Emporess of the Tacoma drag community, her birthday celebration was a fund raiser for their scholarship fund and softball team. BTW, the softball team is in first place in the Seattle League. Dinner was good, the show afterwards was great featuring over 30 local stars! If you look closely at this picture you can see that the two ex-nuns have belt buckles that light up with words that scrolled across. I can't remember exactly what they said, but I can assure you that they were truly inspiring spiritual thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Well, no one can accuse you of not having a well rounded social life :wink:. D*mn....if I'd know there was going to be wine at the spa party. But alas....I live too fur out. You'll be proud of me. I've acutally packed a few boxes this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home