Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Charlie's balls


Charlie's balls
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

If you know my friend Doug, you know his buddy Charlie. Charlie is a mentally unstable french poodle, who has a small obsession about tennis balls. So, of course, whenever I get an opportunity I like to mess with the mind of the mentally unstable. Last fall I got a hold of this very large bag of free tennis balls from the Tacoma Lawn and Tennis Club for Charlie. Really, I meant to send them to Florida, but never got around to it. Boy am I glad I didn't send them. Today with Doug & Charlie on the front porch, I stumbled out the front door sending tennis balls flying everywhere. Poor Charlie. didn't know which one to chase. When the balls stopped rolling, Doug, Rob & I just kept throwing them up into the air. Poor Charlie. But as you can see by the picture, Charlie got the last laugh as his well trained humans gathered all of his balls for a fun photo shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home