Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dominique du Bois


Dominique Du Bouis
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.

Isn't she stunning??? That dress! Those legs! Don't cha just wanna hate her??? A man who looks better in an evening gown than I do is motivation for me to drop those last 18 lbs. He's not going to have better legs than me this summer. And Robert, I must thank you for the great visual reminder that Monday Night's theme this week is "Hot and Spicy".

4 Comments:

At 5/15/2005 8:13 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

You are beautiful just the way you are. I lost weight to feel better & be healthier. & I can tell you that I feel a lot better these days and my quality of life is great because of it.

 
At 5/16/2005 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's great looking, but those aren't shoes as much as weapons. I wish you'd post some pix of Dominique's performance. It was the highlight of my evening.

 
At 5/16/2005 11:12 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Well I wish that I had a picture that would do her performance justice. She moved so much on stage (not a bad thing) that most of the picture I have of the performance are blurry. The clearest one I have, I caught with the accordian in front of her face. Drat! Next time I will just snap more pics & hopefully get some better shots. & too be honest, the performance was so good that I spent most of the time watching & enjoying that I wasn't focused enough on getting good pictures.

 
At 5/25/2005 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sat next to you and Jewel at Dominique's table. Thanks for helping making it a great night ! It was nice meeting you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home