Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Riding again???

Yup! Today Jewel and I get to ride with our old buddy Paul, who rides a lot and will probably kick both our sorry butts. Off we go to Point Defiance.



Yikes! My poor green bike. My first flat tire. It happened just 6 blocks short of the Proctor Starbucks. I am so glad that I suggested stopping there because my riding partners just left me in their dust. I had to make the lonely walk to Starbucks all by myself.



Paul redeemed himself by changing my tire for me. Such a gentleman! One of these days, I know, I will actually have to change my own tire all by myself .... but not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home