Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just for Katie

As I wander through Washington Park, I realize that I could explore this park 100 times and not find all of its little secrets. Today I found one for Katie. Off of the Rose Garden I saw this arch which led into a little garden that looked mostly green. So, of course, I had to go investigate. And guess what I found ....



A Shakespearean Garden. Dedicated in 1946 by a local Shakespeare club this wonderful little spot is full of the plants and flowers mentioned in Shakespeare's plays and sonnets. It has a very English feel and is just one of the little gems in Washington Park. Come on down, we'll go visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home