Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Done!

I just did the math. I have been in education as a student or an educator (& I use that term very loosely) for 35 years of my life. So a few months ago I decided to play hooky. Not for a few days or a week, no, I'm too responsible to do that. I decided to take all of next school year off. And so the adventure begins.

My life has been so crazy for the past few months that I remember telling someone that if I just didn't have to go to work everyday, my life would be so much more manageable. Which means now I have no more excuses to not keep this old blog updated. It's the least I can do for my very patient friends in Iowa.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2008 7:36 AM, Blogger Naomi said...

Congratulations!

We should get together to play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home