Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Friday!!!

Yeah! Made it to another one. It's supposed to hit 74 in Old Tacoma today. I just burned 8 million calories at the Y in Liz's spin class. The woman is amazing. Just when you think you can't take it & feel a heart attack coming on, she calls out 60 push ups while pedaling that bike faster than humanly possible. But I'm not complaining. I feel like if I survive her class, I have earned a Friday night beer.

Wherever you are & whatever you are doing, have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

So the challenge will be to finish the mitered top before June 1st, huh? I dunno, but I'll give it a go. Kinda got sidetracked on the Soy Silk baby sweater. Had to turn the heat off in the shop today. Almosty need the air conditioner.

 
At 4/22/2005 2:15 PM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Almosty???? Sheeesh, the heat is frying my brain.

 
At 4/22/2005 6:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Yes, the mitered square sweater race is on. But I think this will be a challenge for me too. Hoping that I knit my needles off this weekend & get the hang of those pesky squares. Don't worry, I hear the rain is coming back by Sunday, relief is coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home