Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

a blog, is a blog, is a blog

And here I am. It's Sunday morning, 9 something am & I am still sitting in bed, a major feat, I asure you. Loving the nasty weather, I will be knitting on my new project most of today. Thanks to Roxi's help yesterday, I am working on mitered squares for a summer sweater.

Still have to battle the grocery store and find some inspiration for Monday night dinner. Hopefully Rachel Ray will have a good idea for me, or maybe I'll find something tasty in that new Weight Watchers cookbook. I have recommitted to excavating those last 20 lbs, target date JUNE 18th, all gone and in maintenance land for good.

No Y today, gotta give myself one day off a week. No alarm on Sunday's, a good thing. Now, two feet firmly planted on the floor. Forward momentum.

ahhhhhhh Sunday!

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

I get to be the first comment on your virgin blog ;).
Must say...I'm rather surprised by the blog color choice....NOT. Looks great. Have fun with it!

 
At 4/17/2005 12:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

well miz roxi, you get me into these things, so it's only right that you are the very first! glad you like the color, now i just have to find more green things and more fun pictures to dazzle your eyes!

ttfn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home