Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday, Monday

I did not want to get out of bed this morning when my alarm went off. After a few minutes of expert rationalizing, I decided that I just didn't want to go work out. Of course, then I went anyway. You know, when you just don't want to go, that's when you absolutely have to make yourself go.

I can't say anything about my day at school. It's that WASL thing, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's super secret top level security clearance to know what I know. I am just waiting for Will Smith to show up on Friday with that memory zapper thing from Men in Black, so all of my memories of this week will be painlessly erased forever.

Another fabulous Monday night dinner. I made a very impressive Food Network creation that looked a lot harder to make than it was. And it tasted good. No theme for next week, just whatever.

And now it's off to slumberville, 4:40 am comes early. I am looking forward to yoga tomorrow, hopefully this feeling will prevail when my alarm goes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home