Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cleaning out my closet

So that was my plan today, clean out my closet. Then I got an offer I couldn't refuse: a lunch date with my twin nephews Brandon & Lucas who are 2 1/2 years old. Oh yeah, their parents came along too, but I didn't take any pictures of them, so they are barely even worth mentioning. Hey, that's what happens when you have kids. The kids get all the attention & you are merely their chauffers.

As you can see, Brandon won't have to rely on a scholarship to get into college, he can work his way through school stripping at bachelorette parties, just like his dad!



After this twosome destroyed their pizza, it was time for dessert. Brandon looks over the menu with a keen eye.



"Hey, what kinda dump is this that doesn't serve tiaramisu or molten chocolate lava cake???"



Lucas was very pleased with his chocolate sundae on white ice cream.



But when his energy starts to wane, Lucas abandons his spoon, which takes way to much effort and just plants his face in the bowl. Also just like his father.




"Hey, wait a minute. You got more ice cream then me!"
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
Alright boys, I think it's time to take your parents home and head back up to Ferndale. Thanks for visiting, we'll see you in Yuma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home