Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

my extreme apologies

To all of my loyal blog watchers (both of you). My most humble apologies for my lack of updates. Usually, I get a bit backed up when I am too busy or stressed. Both have been the case over the past two weeks. So tonight I have attempted to beg your forgiveness with some catch up posting. I have been blogging my brains out for the past two hours and blogspot refuses to load any of my pictures (rude). I am hoping this is just a blogspot issue for tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that we will be back in business tomorrow. Thanks for your continued support.

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read too!!! I have to have some way to keep up on the neighborhood gossip because Katie sure doesn't fill me in!!!

 
At 3/20/2007 8:58 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Thank you Sandy Lady. Robert and I was thinking we would have to jump on a plane to see if you were still kicking. I was very surprised to see no GREEN out fits for st. pattys day? What's up with that? Love your blog girl. Still not use to this place called Kentucky. Everybody looks like there all kin folk. You know, they just might be!!!!
Take care of your self.
Tracy & Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home