Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy 29th B Day Paul!!!

My fabulous nephew Paul turned 29 years old today!! I know this for a fact because we are merely 10 years apart in age (making me 39 years old on my next birthday). Anyone who wants to dispute this fact may pay there own college tuition next term!

Knowing Paul's love for the depth, texture and high quality of PBR, I had to get him a "Hops Holster" stocked with his refreshment of choice. Doesn't he look ready to take on any construction project (just not in my house)?



Now you may not understand what this pose is all about, but I do. This is Paul's oh so subtle way of saying, "No Sandy, I do not need to meet you at the Y at 5 am tomorrow morning because, as you can see, my butt is totally buff." OK Paul, enuf said!

1 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 4:58 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Hi Sandy.
Now is this the same Paul who just moved in around the corner. The same Paul with nothing but BEER in the freg? Tell him he has to go with you to the why. Then he can see all the crazy people. oh, have you seen Walter latly? He has not sent me an email. If you see him tell him to write me. I wonder what he's up too. Oh, Robert saids Hello Sandy, he's going to update his blog soon.
Hugs and Kisses
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home