Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dr. Seuss Day

Oh Ms. Dawn? Get a late start today??? I see that you're at work, but you are still in your pajamas. Is this some kind of new fashion statement???

Nope, It's Dr. Seuss Day. Dr. Seuss was born 101 years ago today so that we might all wear pajamas to work. Wasn't that nice of him??? Here are Dawn and Tara, the dynamic preschool duo. Don't they look ready for an exciting day!

And now for the Para Crew, waitin' for the buses at the end of the day. Your line up of Tacoma Rockettes include Moi, Julie, Bonnie & Annie. It was the strangest thing this morning, getting out of the shower, putting my pjs on and going to work. Not that I'm complaining mind you. In fact, I think the world would be a better place if we all wore our pjs to work more often. Though it does take a bit of planning. You have to make sure that the night before you have clean pjs in the draw and you can't wear them to bed because they are for work the next day. Let's start a trend!

Mrs. Becklund (a fabulous 2nd grade teacher) opted out of the PJ Parade and went straight for the Cat in the Hat ensemble. Doesn't she look great. Wonder if she hit the grocery store on the way home in that outfit? She sure would have turned some heads and maybe scored a discount on catfood. That Mrs. Becklnd is the snazziest dresser on staff. She has the most beautiful green sweater, and it's just like one of mine. Such good taste she has. I will definetly post a picture of us the next time we have our own personal twins day.

And Katie, I just had to let you know that I wore our new green shoes with my pjs today. And boy did I get a lot of compliments. You sure know how to pick shoes (Miss Kate had to take 7 new pairs back to Ashland with her). I should have taken a picture of those before you left, but I don't think my camera has a wide enough lens for all of those shoes! Hugs!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 6:29 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh, my GOD. Sandy those shoes are so cute. Only you could find shoes that color. I wish I could wear PJs to work. But knowing me I would be asleep at my desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home