Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, January 13, 2006

It's A Derek Von Matthies!!!!

Hey, whatcha lookin' at??? Hey, I'm only 8 hours old & the paparazzi has already found me. I made my big entrance at 7:47 this morning. I weighed in at 6 lbs. 10.5 oz. & I am a lanky 22 inches long, which I must admit impresses alot of people. In fact, I have been told that I am perfect & I wouldn't disagree with my elders.


Here's me & Dad. Isn't he a swell guy. He has such a nice voice that I try to open my eyes and look at him every time I hear him talk.



Doesn't my Mom look great!!! Even though I made her go through 24 hours of labor & then they had to come and get me via C section. Hey, a know a good thing when I have it & I wasn't givin' up easy. Though it is pretty cool on the outside. Lots of very friendly and nice people, who all think I am the center of the universe, so I know that they are very smart too.



This is my good buddy Katie. Did you know that she flew all the way from Medford Oregon just to be my very first visitor? She held me a lot today, cuz Mom & Dad were pretty pooped. I think we are going to be very good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home