Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hi Ric's Mom!

Tiffany just called me to let me know that you are in Africa. Wow. That's a long way from Tacoma (I know that because I work in education & we have globes). Since I am guessing I won't be running into you at the hospital this weekend, I thought I would post some more pictures of your fabulous grandson (and son). I'll be taking some more pictures tomorrow (and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that, just call me Sandy Stalker). I'm guessin' this will be an all Derek weekend on my blog. Hopefully this will help take the pressure off of the new parents who really want to post pictures on the web and email, but have a few more important things to do at least for right now. So here are even more pictures of the newest neighborhood heart throb.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home