Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, January 28, 2008

SUE! I'm OKAY!

Just had to let my favorite fan base in Manchester, Iowa know that I am ok. Even after my belly dancing class! I guess since the caucus is over and the candidates have moved on, the chief form of entertainment in Iowa is my blog. Sorry that I have been behind. Looking ahead I can tell you that Feb is going to be a crazy busy month and I promise to stay up to date, just for you.

I wanted to show you what an almost snow day looks like in Tacoma. We had a very light dusting in our neighborhood. Even though Mitch was sending me weather reports every few hours, the big storm that was supposed to dump on us never came. Sad. But doesn't my green house look fabulous in the snow? I think that green is a perfect compliment to white (& pretty much every other color!).



ps .... I know it has been a while since I have posted pictures of your adorable grandchildren and their parents (who only complain about the pictures I take of them). Their house is still under quarantine. We don't know what sickness that they keep passing back and forth, but we want them to keep it to themselves.

1 Comments:

At 2/01/2008 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made my parents very happy. They're pretty much snowbound, you know ... not much to do but check your blog ...
MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home