Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Movin' on up!

I got a call from my nephew Paul telling me that he was moving to Tacoma this weekend. When I asked where, I found out that his new apartment was just two blocks from my house, to both of our surprise. So being the kind and helpful aunt, I offered to help him move in today. My timing was perfect. I arrived when the last two pieces of furniture were being unloaded from the truck. I jumped in with my supervising skills. Then I carried in the most important possessions, the beer.



Now is this a boy's refrigerator or what? 1 piece of cold pizza, a carton of mocha mix and lots of PBR. Are those vegetables hanging out in the crisper??? Must of been left there by the previous resident.

Welcome to the neighborhood Paul!

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 7:39 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Nice pic of the freg. Love whats in it. It should of been Stella Beer. But he will grown into that type of beer later...hahhah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home